1) I am mindful that only one person at a time speaks at a time.
2) I am mindful to not engage in cross-talk or talking over others.
3) I create my own space of safety and personal need.
4) I use ‘I’ statements when speaking.
5) I realize that what I share is my personal perceptions of an incident or situation and that every person has a right to their own perception and that that perception is real to them.
6) I honor the boundaries of confidentiality established.
7) I am willing to grow and express as a spiritually and emotionally mature individual.
8) I am willing to negotiate and move my personal stake.
9) I let my yes be yes and my no be no.
10) I speak to my “itches” in group and not in the parking lot.
11) I agree with decisions once made and not speak negative about outside the room.
12) I respect time-frames established.
13) I turn off my phone or place it on vibrate.